Miranda Cosgrove coming back with new single and album

iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove is planning to release new single and a new mini-album after the success of her debut single "Kissin U".   The album is tentatively titled "High Maintenance" and the single is called "Dancing Crazy".  She has been recording with Dr. Luke and Rivers Cuomo for the album and the single.

She said:

“It’s the first duet I’ve ever done, and it was really fun,” Cosgrove says. “My part of the song is this girl who’s high maintenance, and Rivers is this guy who’s having to put up with it. I really enjoyed working with (Cuomo). He’s really cool. I’ve worked with Dr. Luke for awhile…and he ended up introducing me to Rivers.” [Source] - Billboard

If you are interested, check out the lead single below.  The song is produced by Max Martin. I think that this album is going to be more mature and grown up than the last one.

Look out for Miranda's mini-album on March 15th.

Comments

Popular Posts