Nicole Scherzinger says her solo album is "dangerous"


Nicole Scherzinger talks about her long delayed solo album and decribed it as "dangerous".

I think the music speaks for itself and I’m really proud of the album I’m making,” she revealed. “I feel like this music is really a full, live performance and really dangerous.”

I feel that Nicole is hitting the international market first, before moving on to the U.S. market.  I think she has a bigger fan base in Europe than anywhere else.  Flop singles "Baby Love" and "Whatever U Like" didn't chart well, which caused her album to get shelved.  The first single off her solo album was "Poison" and it did really well in UK. It charted #3 on UK singles charts.  As for releasing in the US as a single, I don't see it happening at all.

The second single is reportedly "Don't Hold Your Breath" produced by Dave Aude.  It is set to permiere within the next couple of weeks.

The album is set to be released this year................Hopyfully





Comments

Popular Posts