Nicole Scherzinger on the set of "Right There" + 1st US Single Confirmed

TBD (US) - Out Now (UK/IRL) - Out Now (FRA) - Out Now (DEU) - May 16th (DNK)

Nicole Scherzinger was snapped on the set of her new music video for "Right There" today.  It turns out the song will feature G-Unit rapper 50 Cent who will also cameo in the video.

Nicole tweeted the following confirming it, She tweeted a photo from the set which you can see below

"Shooting #RIGHTTHERE video w/ my boy @50cent @nicolescherzy & @50cent too hot for all these clothes!"


The first US single has officially been confirmed to be "Right There".  So I guess the US is getting the album. Once again, I didn't want this to be the single, but oh well.

She tweeted '' 2day IS THE DAY! Shooting the vid 4 my 1st US single "Right there" hre in LA! What gorgeous day! I am so blessed! Its gonna get cray cray! ''

Comments

Popular Posts