Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Wynter Gordon - With The Music I Die

June 28th (AU)

Buy Wynter Gordon - "Till Death" [Single] - HERE

Wynter Gordon will officially release her debut album "With the Music I Die" in Australia on Friday (June 17th). The album will include "Dirty Talk", latest single "Til Death," and soon to be single "Buy My Love".  Check out her album cover above and the tracklisting is below.

She will also be releasing a new four track US EP with the same title on Tuesday (June 28th). Check out her latest video "Till Death".

Tracklisting

1. Til Death (Denzal Park Radio Edit)
2. Dirty Talk
3. Don’t Stop Me
4. Buy My Love
5. Still Getting Younger
6. Drunk On Your Love
7. All My Life
8. Rumba (feat. Kevin McCall)
9. Back To You
10. In The Morning (feat. Robbie Rivera)


Comments

Popular Posts