New Music: Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger (Premiere)


X-Factor UK finalist Cher Lloyd is preparing to release her debut album in November 7th in the UK. Here is her first official single "Swagger Jagger" which has leaked. She was very upset due to the song leaking.

She tweeted: "I've never been this upset ever! I worked so hard, and people wanna ruin it for me. If you wanted to hurt me, you've done a great job" and then tweeted "I’ve been through enough this year".

I think she needs to learn that we are in a day an age where artists music is leaking all day everyday. I understand that she's upset, but you just have to move on and deal with it. Now onto the single, The Runners produced track opens up with an Christmas like intro, and it falls into one of The Black Eyed Peas hip-hop, electro beats. The Christmas like intro is really annoying, the song is not my cup of tea. Check it out below.



Comments

Popular Posts