Cher Lloyd tops the charts with debut single "Swagger Jagger"


Buy Cher Lloyd - "Swagger Jagger" [Single] - HERE (UK)
Buy Cher Lloyd - "Swagger Jagger" [Single] - HERE (US)

Despite having a large amount of haters, Cher Lloyd's horrible debut single "Swagger Jagger" proved to be successful by topping the UK singles Charts. The song debuted at #2 Ireland and #1 in the UK and Scotland.

Cher responded to the news: "I'm the happiest girl alive! Thank you for supporting me, and buying the single! This is the best thing thats ever happened to me!"

The track knocked former X Factor contestants JLS single "She Makes Me Wanna" featuring Dev from the top spot. I love Cher, I don't like the song, but I glad she's finding success. Even though she's slaying the charts right now, it's time to move on the next single. Also "Swagger Jagger" is available on US iTunes, so if you want it the link is above.

Comments

Popular Posts