Nicola Roberts releases "Cinderella's Eyes" album cover + is anybody checking for this album?

September 26th (UK)

Pre-Order Nicola Roberts - "Cinderella's Eyes" [Album] - HERE

Nicola Roberts has revealed the official cover and tracklisting for her debut solo album "Cinderella's Eyes", which is due out on September 26th. She worked with various hitmakers like: Dimitri Tikovoi, Diplo, and Joe Mount from Metronomy, and Canadian electropop group Dragonette. 

Two singles has been released for this project, the Diplo-produced "Beat of my Drum" which failed to make the Top 20. The Dragonette-produced "Lucky Day" will be released on September 18th in the UK. I'm not too sure how the album is going to do. Which leads me to this, is anybody (besides me) checking for the album and or Nicola Roberts? I don't see or hear that much excitement about it. 

Below is the official tracklisting for "Cinderella's Eyes", check it out.

Tracklisting

1. Beat Of My Drum
2. Lucky Day
3. Yo-Yo
4. Cinderella’s Eyes
5. Porcelain Heart
6. I
7. Everybody’s Got To Learn Sometime
8. Say It Out Loud
9. Gladiator
10. Fish Out Of Water
11. Take A Bite
12. Sticks + stones

iTunes Bonus

Best of "Through Nicola's Eyes"
Beat Of My Drum (Video)
Lucky Day (Video)

Comments

Popular Posts