Video Premiere: Skylar Grey - Invisible


Buy Skylar Grey - "Invisible" [Single] - HERE

Skyler Grey premiered the video for her first single titled "Invisible". The track comes from her second album "Invinsible" due out late fall/early spring. Skyler is best known for working with hip hop artists like Diddy, Dr. Dre & Eminem. She's is currently in the studio finishing her album.

I've stated before that I wasn't feeling "Invisible" and It still hasn't grown on me since it got released. The video was simple, it was just her walking around a bunch of buildings. The fire effect was pretty cool though. The song hasn't cracked the charts yet, so I guess its time for her to move on to the next single and video. I'm still going to look out for her album. I loved "Dance Without You".

Check it out below.



Comments

Popular Posts