Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Estelle - All of Me

February 28th (US) - March 12th (UK)

It has been over 3 years since Estelle released her debut album, now on February 28th her sophomore album "All of Me" will be out in stores. She collaborated with R&B singers Chris Brown and Trey Songz on "International (Serious)",  Janelle Monáe features "Do My Thang" written by Ne-Yo and the lead single "Break My Heart" featuring Rick Ross. Other contributions include Akon, Common and Jerry ‘Wonda’ Duplessis.

Check out the official tracklisting for the 15-track album below. You can pre-order your copy now.

Tracklisting

1. The Life
2. International (Serious) (Feat. Chris Brown & Trey Songz)
3. You and I
4. Love the Way We Used To
5. Cold Crush
6. Don’t Break It
7. Break My Heart (Feat. Rick Ross)
8. Thank You
9. Who We Are
10. Wonderful Life
11. Found My Way…
12. Back to Love
13. Blue Skies
14. Speak Ya Mind
15. Do My Thing (Feat. Janelle Monáe)

Comments

Popular Posts