Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: B.o.B - Strange Clouds


B.o.B's sophomore album "Strange Clouds" is set to hit stores on May 1st. The 15-track album will have appearances from Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, T.I., Trey Songz, Lil Wayne, and Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman. The production features Dr. Luke, Jim Jonsin, Polow Da Don, T.I. and more.

"I feel like this album is the culmination of my life story," the rapper told Rap-Up.com. I'm bringing people into my world with just the story and the building blocks that created B.o.B, and I wanted to spend a lot of time with it. It's a lot more centered with a core sound. I was a lot more honest on this album. I feel like I'm continuously honest in the moment to moment, but I’m constantly changing".

Check out the tracklisting, after the jump.


Tracklisting

1. Bombs Away (Feat. Morgan Freeman)
2. Ray Bands
3. So Hard to Breathe
4. Both of Us (Feat. Taylor Swift)
5. Strange Clouds (Feat. Lil Wayne)
6. So Good
7. Play for Keeps
8. Arena (Feat. Chris Brown & T.I.)
9. Out of My Mind (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
10. Never Let You Go (Feat. Ryan Tedder)
11. Chandelier (Feat. Lauriana Mae)
12. Circles
13. Just a Sign (Feat. Playboy Tre)
 14. Castles (Feat. Trey Songz)
15. Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)

Comments

Popular Posts