New Music: Cheryl Cole - Make You Go + Telescope


Buy Cheryl - "Call My Name" [Single/EP] - HERE (UK)

Cheryl Cole is a little over a week away from releasing her upcoming third studio album "A Million Lights". The first single from the album is "Call My Name" (My Review) was released today in the UK. She became the first artist this decade to reach #1 on the UK iTunes Singles Chart within 12 hours. (Not surprised). When you purchase the EP, it includes a remix of "Call My Name" Wideboys Remix and two new tracks "Make You Go" and "Telescope".

"Make You Go" is pop track has a slight island vibe with mesh of Black Eyed Peas and M.I.A. mixed in. "Telescope" is a piano-driven ballad song, that makes her voice sounds very sweet and soft. I know I have stressed before about Cheryl not being a good singer, (and she damn sure proved that at the Diamond Jubilee Concert with that horrible performance) but I will say her studio voice is good about 50% of the time. I honestly liked both of them, it was more enjoyable unlike the "Call My Name".

"A Million Lights" will be released on June 18th (UK) via Fascination Records / Polydor. Listen to both of tracks, after the jump.


Make You Go

Telescope

Comments

Popular Posts