New Music: Perfume - Spending all my time


It seems like Perfume is jumping on the euro/pop/dance bandwagon in their newest song titled "Spending all my time". The song is just alright, this isn't the type of music that use to hearing from them. One thing that was noticeable was the sound of the voices. Usually on a Perfume song you'll hear their siguarture robotic voices and on here it was toned down a bit. I don't mind that change because I like it with of without.

The production took a major turn, in a bad way. Its generic and it sounds like an Calvin Harris produced song. Yasutaka Nakata, who writes and produced all of the trio's material, should just stick to what he does best. Perfume will release their new single on August 15th. The single features tracks "Hurly Burly", "Point", and "Spending all my time".

Listen to the track, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts