New Music: Tulisa - Live It Up (Feat. Tyga)


Singer/former N-Dubz member/X Factor UK judge Tulisa has revealed her second single titled "Live It Up" featuring rapper Tyga. The song was written and produced by Rico Love (Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland). It will be on her upcoming untitled debut studio album, which is set to hit stores on September 17th via All Around the World Records. The song is a 180 turn from her first single "Young", it was a pop/dance song. This has more of an urban sound. I don't mind her going on the urban route, but this particular song I'm not really liking too much.

She spoke to Capital FM about the song: "Basically, with this single there is no aim at all to get a number one or storm the charts", the former N-Dubz member told Capital FM. "This is now me going back to me and trying to define myself as an artist because I knew I wanted a number one hit as my first release, I got that with 'Young', so I went even more urban with this second single".

The singer has been working with several producers like The-Dream on her debut album. The single will be released on iTunes on September 9th.

Listen to the track, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts