Video Premiere: Nelly Furtado - Spirit Indestructible


Nelly Furtado has premiered her new music video for "Spirit Indestructible". The song is the second single from her upcoming fifth studio album, which is set to hit stores on September 18th.

The first single was "Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)" and in the end, it flopped on the charts. I was pretty surpised that it did, because is a nice song but it wasn't that radio friendly. Now Interscope Records is pushing out a more radio friendly track which is "Spirit Indestructible". I'm loving the song, its taking me back to the "Whoa, Nelly" and "Folklore" days. The music video was refreshing, the mountain and beach setting is the best parts for me. And of course I can't forget about Nelly, she looked stunning as well.

Check out the video, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts