Alicia Keys to release new album "Girl On Fire" in November


Singer/songwriter Alicia Keys will officially release her fifth studio album "Girl on Fire" on November 27th. The photo above is the album cover, she has short hair and strikes a pose on the black-and-white image. Title track and first single "Girl on Fire" will be performed at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards on September 6th and it will be available digitally on September 4th.

"Everything makes this record different. There's not one thing that's the same", Alicia explained. "Everything that used to be the standard for me has been removed and I have had to start from zero. I have arrived at a place in myself that I am comfortable being exactly who I am in this moment and sharing it with no reservations".

The album will feature production from Swizz Beatz, Jeff Bhasker, Babyface, Pop & Oak, Rico Love, Emeli Sandé, Jamie xx, and many more.

Comments

Popular Posts