Lady Gaga covers Vogue Magazine September 2012 issue


Singer/songwriter Lady Gaga graces the cover of Vogue Magazine Sepetember 2012 issue, which hit newsstands August 14th. On the cover, Gaga's wearing a stunning purple dress designed by Marc Jacobs and she's rocking an afro hairdo. The shoot was styled by Grace Coddington and photographed by Mert & Marcus.

Below is some excerpts for the magazine:

On her music making approach:
"I don't really make records for people to listen to and go, 'Wow, she's a genius'. I'd really like you to order a drink, maybe kiss the person you came with that evening, or rediscover something about your past that makes you feel even more brave".

On the reinvention of the meat dress for her tour:
"We were talking about putting the show together and I said, OK, what if I was someone's grandma and I was going to a concert tonight. How would I know that it was a Gaga show? And we all just sort of looked at each other and said,‘The meat dress".

Check out some other magazine photos, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts