New Music: Mateo - Suite 823 [Mixtape]


R&B singer/songwriter Mateo has released his latest mixtape titled "Suite 823". The mixtape has a total of nine tracks including "Carry On" a duet with Stacy Barthe "Looking You Up" and a stripped-down cover of Lana Del Rey's "Blue Jeans". It features production by Kerry 'Krucial' Brothers and John Ehmann.

"I decided to create Suite 823 to give my fans a journey into my life. To me, Suite 823 (aka "Thinking of You” in numeral code) is a place where I was able to reflect on past love, fans, and my future", said Mateo. "Everyone's Suite 823 looks different and has different content. Mine may look different from time to time, but this mixtape gives a glimpse (for my fans) into my Suite 823".

He is currently working on his debut studio album, which is set to be released later this year via Interscope Records.

You can download the mixtape for free via livemixtapes.com or datpiff.com.

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts