New Music: Dawn Richard - 86


Buy Dawn Richard - "86" [Single] - HERE

Former Danity Kane/Dirty Money member Dawn Richard has released her new single "86". The song serves as the first single from her upcoming debut studio "GoldenHeart", the first in a trilogy. The album will be released on October 16th.

Produced by Druski, the track is an 80's-inspired synth ballad. This is a departure from her previously music released from her EP "Armor On".

Richard recently told Interview magazine: "For "86" my producer Drew and I really went back to the basics. I also grew up listening to Prince, Genesis, Cyndi [Lauper], Peter Gabriel, and Phil Collins, which you hear a lot of in "86." Their sound resonated in my life and my childhood, so, it's really in a sense the beginning of my story. And that's exactly what "86" and Goldenheart is for me. A new beginning. "86" is really the most naked single I've ever had".

The single is available to purchase on iTunes now.

Listen to the track, after the jump.








Comments

Popular Posts