Video Premiere: Melanie Amaro - Don't Fail Me Now


Melanie Amaro has debuted her first music video for "Don't Fail Me Now". The track serves as the first single from the 20-year-old X Factor winner's debut studio album, which is set to hit stores sometime in December.

The video was directed by Benny Boom, she described the song by saying:

"The song definitely describes the journey that I've had through life and throughout 'X Factor', the determination of my feet that they can't fail me, I gotta get to where I need to be", said Melanie. "My life has changed now because I walk down the street and it's like, 'Oh my God, you're Melanie Amaro. I went from just going to school being a normal girl that nobody every recognized or paid attention to to everyone knowing who I am".

The single is available to purchase on iTunes now.

Check out the video, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts