Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob


Canadian duo Tegan and Sara have revealed the album cover and tracklisting for their upcoming seventh studio album "Heartthrob". The album will include the first official single "Closer" and buzz track "I'm Not Your Hero". I'll be available to purchase on January 29th, 2013 in the US and Canada and February 11th 2013 in Europe.

You can pre-order the album on iTunes now. The deluxe version will includes two bonus songs "Guilty As Charged", "I Run Empty" and the video for "Closer".

Check out the tracklisting, after the jump.


Tracklisting

1. Closer
2. Goodbye, Goodbye
3. I Was A Fool
4. I'm Not Your Hero
5. Drove Me Wild
6. How Come You Don't Want Me
7. I Couldn't Be Your Friend
8. Love They Say
9. Now I'm All Messed Up
10. Shock To Your System
11. Guilty As Charged (bonus track)
12. I Run Empty (bonus track)


Comments

Popular Posts