Demi Lovato teases new single "Heart Attack" with video teaser


Demi Lovato has officially confirmed that her new single is titled "Heart Attack" and it will be released on March 4th to digital retailers. The track serves as the first single from her upcoming fourth studio album, which is set to hit stores this year.

The track was produced by The Suspex and written by Demi, Mitch Allan, Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas, and Nikki Williams.

In the video teaser, Demi talks about what the album will sound like:

"For a while, I could tell that, when people would talk to me, they knew my story. I think I've opened up more on this album. My life began to evolve, and I started to grow. These are songs about the celebration of life and how rewarding it can be. This is what this album is about".

Check out the video teaser, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts