Kim Jae Joong's (JYJ) 1st mini-album "I" out now


Buy Kim Jae Joong - "I" [EP] - HERE

JYJ's Kim Jae Joong has released his first mini-album "I (MINE)".

The album has a total of five tracks: "One Kiss", the title track "Mine" (Check out the music video here), "There's Only You", "Healing For Myself/My Only Comfort", and "All Alone". On his debut album, you won't hear usual pop music. The music has more of a rock genre, he worked Korean rock artists like rock band Pia and Kim Bada.

The album is available to purchase on several online Korean music stores like Yesasia, Soribada, MelOn, Olleh Music and Bugs. You can also buy the album internationally on iTunes now.

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.


One Kiss


Mine


There's Only You


Healing For Myself/My Only Comfort


All Alone

Comments

Popular Posts