New Music: Skylar Grey - Final Warning


Buy Skylar Grey - "Final Warning" [Single] - HERE

After releasing her Eminem-assisted single "C'Mon Let Me Ride" four months ago, Skylar Grey returns to her roots with a new single "Final Warning". The track serves as the second official single from her upcoming debut studio album "Don't Look Down", which is set to hit stores on July 9th. The song was produced by her usual go to producer Alex da Kid. 

Skylar spoke about the song, in a interview with Rolling Stone Magazine:

"This is the first time in my entire life of making music, when I made this song, where I feel like I finally figured out the way that I wanted to sound and the combination of things", Skylar told Rolling Stone. "I wrote the song three years ago, and it's still my favorite. I've written so many songs since then, yet I always go back to this one. It got me going on the whole Skylar Grey project".

The single is available to purchase on iTunes now.

Listen to the track, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts