Davichi's 2nd full-length album "Mystic Ballad" out now


Buy Davichi - "Mystic Ballad" [Album] - HERE

Ballad duo Davichi has released their second full-length album "Mystic Ballad". This album is their first full-album album in five years, the first was their debut album.

The album has a total of 12 tracks: "I Love You", the title track "Just The Two of Us" (Check out the music video here), pre-released track "Turtle", "Cry For Love", "Tears", "The Thing That Still Comes Up In My Memory", "Nagging", "I Want To Be Brave and Break Up", "You Are My Everything" and two instrumentals. The song is an acoustic ballad track that's about the separation of two people.

The album is available to purchase on several online Korean music stores like Yesasia, Soribada, MelOn, Olleh Music and Bugs. You can also buy the album internationally on iTunes now.

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.


I Love You

Just The Two of Us

Turtle

Cry For Love

Tears

The Thing That Still Comes Up In My Memory

Nagging

I Want To Be Brave and Break Up

You Are My Everything

Comments

Popular Posts