Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines


Just a week after gaining his first #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100 charts with "Blurred Lines", Robin Thicke has revealed the official cover and tracklisting for his sixth studio album with the same title. 

The album includes production from Timbaland, Dr. Luke, will.i.am, and features from Kendrick Lamar, T.I. and Pharrell.

"This is the least personal album I've ever made by far", the 36-year-old singer recently expressed. "I really always tried to be a serious, brooding artist and dig deep and talk about my pain and insecurities, and this time I didn’t want there to be any of that negativity. There’s still some depth on it, but it’s much more fun".

Check out the tracklisting, after the jump.


1. Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. and Pharrell)
2. Take It Easy On Me
3. Ooo La La
4. Ain’t No Hat 4 That
5. Get In My Way
6. Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
7. Feel Good
8. Go Stupid 4 U
9. 4 The Rest Of My Life
10. Top Of The World
11. The Good Life


Comments

Popular Posts