John Newman reveals album sampler for "Tribute"


23-year-old British soul singer-songwriter John Newman released a preview video of his highly-anticipated upcoming debut album "Tribute", is set to hit stores and digital retailers in the UK on October 14th via Island Records. I'll include his #1 debut single "Love Me Again" and the follow-up single "Cheating".

The album was written and co-produced by Newman himself, which further proves he's a true artist.


Speaking about the inspiration behind his debut album he says:
"I was going through a pretty bad break up, while I was making the album, and I felt the title really needed to resonate. This record is a culmination of my life to this point, it's who I am and I wanted to thank everyone who has helped, supported, loved me and been an inspiration to me. And then it hit me "Tribute", a tribute to all the family and friends, the relationships, the people involved in being part of my musical life, and also a tribute to all the amazing musical influences who have inspired me, and continue to inspire me since I was a kid. I’m so proud of this album, it expresses me as a producer, as a songwriter and an artist, and I can't wait for people to hear it".
You can pre-order his album "Tribute" on iTunes (UK) now.



Comments

Popular Posts