Video Premiere: Natalia Kills - Trouble


Natalia Kills has premiered the music video for "Trouble". The track serves as the third single from her sophomore album "Trouble", which is available in stores now.

The visual shows Natalia in a troubled relationship with her boyfriend, played by actor/model River Hawkins. Considering the topic of the song, it would make sense to create a video with a dramatic effect. Natalia's newest album "Trouble" was amazing and I do feel it didn't get the attention that is deserved. Seeing this video pop up in my subscriptions was a surprise to me, mainly because I thought this era was over. I'm glad its not, "Trouble" is one of my favorite tracks on the album and I absolutely love the video. Now the next track I want to see a video for is "Rabbit Hole".

Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts