New Music: SZA - S [EP]


Emerging artist SZA has been slowly making a name for herself with her 2012 debut single "Country" and a debut EP titled "See.SZA.Run". The Alt-R&B/Soul genre is becoming one my favorites, which is why I love artists like Tinashe, The Weeknd, and Jhené Aiko, SZA has of course been added to that group. Not too soon after releasing her debut EP, she followed it up with a new one called "S".

The EP has eight tracks including the buzz worthy song "Aftermath".


"My goal with my music is to reach ultimate independence", she says. "I do music because I want to shape me the way I want to shape me. I don't wanna feel like I'm a product of society and tell me who I am and what I’m doing. I can literally architect my own life".
You can download the EP for free via her Soundcloud.

Listen all of the tracks above.

Comments

Popular Posts