New Music: Sundays - Of Eros And I [EP]


If your drawn to LA songstress BANKS music, then should take interest in Canadian singer-songwriter Sundays who has released her debut EP "Of Eros And I".




The EP has six tracks and features smooth production with sultry vocals. The music delivers sensual R&B greatness. The opener "World We Own" is senusal and seductive. "Forces" is guitar-driven that features lyrics with lust: "Forces beyond all of my control" / "I feel the tension slowly build" / "I don't know what to make of it"/ "I thought I could escape your touch". All of it being sung with a Sade-eqes vibe. The next three tracks ("Delicate", "Hope It's Enough", "Behind Her Every Purpose") are smooth, but has a more slower tempo. On "Things You Do" you'll hear Sunday sing about her personal Eros and how she's coming to peace with them. You can download the EP on her official website for free.

Check out the music videos for two of the EP tracks below.


Comments

Popular Posts