Alison Wonderland must-listen debut album "Run"


Alex Scholler, a.k.a Alison Wonderland is an singer-songwriter, DJ and record producer from Australian, last year she released her debut studio album titled "Run". This comes after her previous efforts with 2012's mixtape "Welcome To Wonderland" and 2014's "Calm Down" EP. I first learned about the Sydney-based singer, when I heard the catchy tune called "I Want U". The song is co-produced with Mad Decent / Team Supreme producer Djemba Djemba, it has a strong instrumental Hip-Hop and electronic production.


Alison's music has received critical acclaim from well-know musicians like Diplo and Annie Mac. Her 12 track debut project features guest appearances from Lido, GANZ, Safia, Wayne Coyne, and more. Aside from co-producing, she sings on almost every track. The album was one of the best dance album released that year, because it showcased her strong production skills. "I always feel like I'm never satisfied", said Wonderland. "When I get to a certain place, I'm still not content. It's really about pushing yourself". "Run" is a overall fun project, its good party/club music, with her own unique style.

The album is available to purchase on iTunes now. Also check out all the music videos for this era.








Comments

Popular Posts