Brave Girls make comeback with album/title track "High Heels"


Brave Girls came back with their third mini album and title track both called "High Heels".


The group dropped their on June 27th, this is the Brave Girls second comeback of year. In February, they made their long-awaited return with the single "Deepened". "High Heels" is an upbeat pop track, which showcases a more playfully and bright sexy side. For the song, I expected more. Brave Brothers is a good producer and creates a lot of great (hit) songs for other artists.....AOA to be exact. Me personally its lacking in production, you do catch yourself singing along to it, because some of the standout lyrics like: "I'm a sassy girl (I'm a sassy girl), I'm a tough girl (I'm a tough girl), I'm a pretty girl (I'm a pretty girl), I'm a foxy girl". I don't understand why Brave Brothers keep giving away the best music he makes, but anyway. As for the music video.........theirs not much I can say about it.

I can't see myself listening to the song or watching video again. This was a major step down from their February comeback. The mini-album features five tracks, with the exception of "High Heels", the rest of the music on there is decent. "Deepened", "Help Me" and "Whatever" are some tunes.

The album is available now on iTunes now. You can listen to it below.


Comments

Popular Posts