Album Review: INNA - I Am The Club Rocker


Buy INNA - "I Am The Club Rocker" [Album] - HERE

Romanian dance singer INNA made her way to the music scene with her debut album "Hot" which was released in 2009. Now she's back with her sophomore album "I Am The Club Rocker" and it has some trendy and catchy tunes.

The whole album once again was produced by trio Play & Win. It features 13 Europop dance tracks,  that I'm sure will get played in various clubs around the world.

Vocal Delivery: (3/5)
Lyrical Content: (3/5)
Production: (3/5)


Un Momento (Feat. Juan Magan)
"Un Momento" is a upbeat dance song, mix with some Spanish influences. It features Spanish producer/singer Juan Magan. "I like the way you are driving your car/I like the way you're drinking beer in the bar/You look so sexy, you from were you are ?/You're like the sunshine". (4/5)


Club Rocker (Feat. Flo Rida)
The title pretty much explains the song. "Club Rocker" is an electro/dance upbeat track. Its very much in the same line of Inna's past material. The rap with Flo Rida doesn't quite fit right in the song. I like it better without him. "She's moving like oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh/He's moving like oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh/She's moving like oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh". (4/5)


The House Is Going on
"The House Is Going On" has really nothing going on with it. The chorus of the song replays over and over. Their could have been a verse put in their somewhere. Not a favorite at all. "The house is going on/Sound for the people now heart beats faster/Heart beats faster, heart beats faster/The house is going on!/Sound for the people now heart beats faster/Heart beats faster, heart beats faster/The house is going on!" (2/5)


Endless
"Endless" is different and more calmer than the other songs. This is the most vulnerable, that I've heard from Inna. She sings about a love interest and questions him and says: "Can you bring me sunrise, can you bring me the sunrise/Can you bring the sun in my way/Can you bring me sunrise, can you bring me the sunrise/Can you bring the sun in my life". This is a fan favorite so hopefully it gets chosen as the third single. (5/5)


Sun Is Up
"Sun Is Up" was to me one of the best songs of the summer. The song was put out on the re-release for her debut album "Hot" It's extremely catchy, take a listen below. "All the people tonight/Put the hands in the sky/C'mon boy, c'mon and get the rythm of the music high/Wanna feeling about you, i love you and i don't know why/Everybody c'mon and get the rythm of the music high". (5/5)


WOW
Here we have is another party track W.O.W. Once again its another upbeat dance track. "Think i'm ready drums confetti/Party people crazy party wow wow wow/Wanna be my daddy, drop me in your ../Party people crazy party wow wow wow." (3/5)


Senorita
When I listen to "Senorita", I can see this being used for a ballroom or Salsa dance routine like Dancing With The Stars". "Come on senorita, I wanna feel your rhythm/I wanna see you dancing, so/come into my room/Give me satisfaction and positive reaction/I'm feeling the attraction, so come into my room." (4.5/5)


We're Going In The Club
"We're Going In The Club" is a getting ready to go to the club track.
"We're going in the club/Bring all the friends we've got/We party like yeee yeee." (3.5/5)


July
"July" is another favorite of mine. I love the guitar intro the beginning. "I'm tired to be losed/Actions speaks louder then words/If you feel me/Runaway where you will be/Have more limit to be free/You release me/Take me away". (5/5)


No Limit
Certain parts in "No Limit" irritates me like the constance"oh oh oh x3/but i like it". This is a hot mess. Sometimes in life/You gotta do what you gotta do/When you gotta stand by/'Cause all around the world/Don't forget, sky is the limit." (1/5)


Put Your Hands Up
"Put Your hands Up" is not memorable, It doesn't get me excited nor it doesn't make me want to put my hands up. "Put your hands up/Dream until the morning/Put your hands up/Love is everything you've got". (2/5)

 Inna - Put your hands up (by Play&Win) by InnaMusic

Moon Girl
"Moon Girl" is a dance floor anthem for the girls. "Hey, I'm tryna hit you right out the space/I came here to party cause I light up the floor/And gravity is all over the place/I'm a moon girl and I'm out of control" (4/5)


Club Rocker (Remix)
The final track is "Club Rocker" the remix. Their's nothing special about it. (1/5)




Verdict
Inna debut album "Hot" was a great dance album. Some of the tracks on this one, I can't find myself listening to them on a day to day bases. The majority of these were in the same genre. It could have been better, but overall its decent.

Overall Rating: (3/5)

Comments

Popular Posts