Adam Lambert gearing up for second album

Adam Lambert has said that he is in no hurry to release his second album.  He spoke to MTV news and revealed he wants to take his time writing new material so he can produce better songs. 

"I'm in talks, so it's all kind of being conceptualised right now, and what we're hoping for is maybe by the fall," he explained.

"So, I'm going to take my time and really write the most personal songs, the most powerful songs. I really want it to be something that's really honest and real."

He said that the album will be different than debut album "For Your Entertainment". 

He told OnTheRedCarpet.com:

"I'm starting to talk to some writers and come up with some ideas, and I'll be writing a lot of it myself," he said.

"It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."

Comments

Popular Posts