The Black Eyed Peas Next Single is........

JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH


The Black Eyed Peas announced on their Twitter that the 2nd single from the album will be "Just Can't Get Enough".  The release of the single has not been announced.  The official cover has also made its debut.

The single choice was a good one.  In my opinion its way better than the first single "The Time (Dirty Bit)".  This was my first time actually listening to "Just Can't Get Enough".  I didn't listen to the album either but, after hear it, I'm going give the LP a listen.  I do see the track doing well on the charts.

Speaking of The Black Eyed Peas sixth studio album "The Beginning".  The album has not been doing well, like their previous hit album "The E.N.D".  Hopefully with this single it will increase the album sales.


If you haven't heard the song here it is


Comments

Popular Posts