Avril Lavigne put record label on blast AGAIN


Avril Lavigne was on E! News this weekend, where she had the opportunity to put her record label RCA on blast again.  She talked about how they were delaying her fourth album "Goodbye Lullaby" and how they were trying to take control of the project.  In the end, Avril finished the album and got to make the album her way, with the material she wrote (as she should).

She said:

“I took a long time on this record, and then my record company were a little annoying,” she said, staring directly into the camera to emphasize the ‘annoying’ part. “You know, [they] let me know what their vision for my album was, and, you know, I’m a person who writes my music and this is my life and I’ve always had my own vision for my music and my records so I had to stand my ground and fight a little. [But] oh yeah, I made the record I wanted to make.”

In some way, I think by putting her record label on blast it could help her album.  This time around with all the completion out on the charts today, we could be seeing "Goodbye Lullaby" struggling a little bit.  Avril is not standing out right now, but I do hope it does well because I love her music.

Watch the interview below.

Comments

Popular Posts