Nadine Coyle next single is.............

PUT YOUR HANDS UP


TBA (US) - Out Now (UK)

If you haven't heard Nadine Coyle's second official single is "Put Your Hands Up".  I doubt the single will do anything, but I have to say again, just because the first single and album flopped doesn't mean you should give up on it.  Some artists (not at lot) has released albums with a flop first single and came back big with the second single. 

In the beginning I don't think that Nadine should have done the deal with Tesco, but there are a number of reasons why the album and first single didn't do well.  It seems like that their wasn't much money put into the her promotional campaign.  Even though I don't live in the UK, from I've been told, "Insatiable" wasn't played that much on the radio and if you music not being played then, you can't really suspect to sell big numbers. 

"Put Your Hands Up" single will be available on February 20th.  Music video details coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts