Chrystina and Natalie has left the group Girlicious


Some bad news for all the Girlicious fans out there, members Chrystina and Natalie has left the group for unknown reasons.  Nichole is still in the group and will apparently move on I guess with a new line-up.  The message was posted on their official Facebook page.



I kinda felt this was going to happen.  Some rumours says that they left due the low album sales from their second album "Rebuilt".  I don't know if it is true or not, but it is a possible reason because their singles wasn't doing well.  "Rebuilt" was a good album but it didn't do as well, compared to the first.

In Robin Antin case, I'm wondering what she's going to do.  It seems like to me that her music groups she built or helping to build are just crumbling right before her eyes:  


The Paradiso Girls:  I know that Robin didn't create the group, she did have a helping hand with some of the stuff that they have done.  The group got dropped from their label and has official disbanded.

The Pussycat Dolls:  Now, with this situation, their is more than one person to blame for the break-up including Robin, but I'm not going to go in because I've already expressed how felt about this.  Nicole did announced earlier this year that she was leaving to pursue her solo career.

Girlicious: And finally Girlicious, at moment there has not been an official statement on the reason why that they left, but in this case I don't think Robin had anything to with it there departure.

I'm going to be looking out to see what she's going to with the PCD and Girlicious now.



Comments

  1. so bad they was so good but we will see what the future will bring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts