Lil Wayne "6 Foot 7 Foot" video premiere tomorrow


Lil Wayne new music video for his first post-prison single "6 Foot 7 Foot" will premiere on Thursday March 3 at 7:54 p.m. EST on MTV.  The artwork for the single is right above.  On the cover art, there is no "e" in Cory Gunz’s first name.

Wayne told MTV News, he had a particular strategy when it came to putting Gunz on his first single from his upcoming Tha Carter IV:

"You know, I put Nicki on the right songs, I put Drake on the right songs; I picked the right song. It makes people pay attention … because I know that people were waiting to see what I’ll say on my first record, my first Lil Wayne record [since getting out of prison]… It’s like I’m forcing it on you: ‘You got to hear this." It made everybody who didn’t know Cory Gunz ‘Who is that?"

Listen to it below

Lil Wayne Ft Corey Gunz - 6 Foot 7 by DJ Decko

The video was directed by Hype Williams, who did Kanye West’s "All Of The Lights" and Ke$ha’s "We R Who We R" videos.  I'm not to big on Lil Wayne, but I will view it.

Comments

Popular Posts