Britney Spears performs mini-concert on Good Morning America


Here is Britney Spears first set of performances that aired on Good Morning America, to promote the US release of her new album "Female Fatale".

By watching, I don't think that Britney has it anymore when comes to performing, I think those performances was horrible.  The lip singing, I expect that from her because she's not a great singer.  When it comes to the dancing department, Brit has just lost it.  It seems to me that her performing been going down hill since the "Black Out" era.

Another thing I don't understand is that, a lot of people are praising her performances and I want to know why?

Britney announced that she'll be touring this June with Enrique Iglesias but lately its been said that he dropped out of the tour. But anyway, the details of the tour have not been announced yet.

Check out Britney's GMA mini-concert below.





Comments

Popular Posts