Kelly Rowland unveils album title


Buy Kelly Rowland - "Motivation (Feat. Lil Wayne)" [Single] - HERE

Kelly Rowland has revealed that her delayed third studio album will be called "Here I Am" due for a fall release.

"I was talking to my product manager," Rowland remembered, who's currently working in Los Angeles. "I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I¹ve been working toward... that here I am. And she said, that's the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I've gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It's very strong".

The album will have production from: Dr. Luke, Stargate, RedOne, Tricky Stewart, Rodney Jerkins, Jim Jonsin, and Rico Love and many more.

Kelly's latest single "Motivation" is at #3 on the Billboard's R&B/Hip-Hop chart and #31 on Billboard Hot 100.  I glad that Kelly is finally starting to make a buzz with "Motivation". Hopefully within the next couple of weeks the will make it in the top 10.

Source: Billboard

Comments

Popular Posts