The 2011 BET Award Performances

The 2011 BET Awards was last night in Los Angeles. Their were performances from Beyonce, Chris Brown, Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige, Trey Songz and Jill Scott and much more. My favorites o the night were: Kelly Rowland, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, and Chris Brown.

At the moment I'm trying to find all of the performance so their are 3 missing. When I find them I will update the post.


Beyonce - The Best Thing You Never Had/End of Time

DJ Khaled - I'm On One (feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil' Wayne)

Mary J. Blige Medley



Rick Ross, Ace Hood & Lil' Wayne - Aston Martin Music/Hustle Hard Remix

Jill Scott - Rolling Hills

Chris Brown - She Aint You/Look At Me Now (feat. Busta Rhymes)


Alicia Keys Medley (feat. Bruno Mars & Rick Ross)

Big Sean - My Last (feat. Chris Brown)

Trey Songz & Kelly Rowland - Love Faces/Unusual/Motivation Remix


Gospel Medley



Patti Labelle Tribute



RIP Tributes



Video Credit: 

Comments

Popular Posts