Beyoncé releases statement regarding new album "4" leaking


Buy Beyoncé - "Best Thing I Never Had" [Single] - HERE

Beyoncé's highly anticipated album "4" leaked on the internet yesterday, and she released a statement via her official Facebook page today. Check it out below:

"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans. When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."

With the album leaking three weeks before its due in stores, theirs a chance that she won't have strong numbers in the first week. It has been getting some positive feedback, but to a lot people this new sound or and material is not cutting it for them. I won't listen to the rest album until it comes out, that is when I will say how I feel about album as a whole. I'm going to try not to give in and listen to the album but I will say from what I have heard so far I'm half and half with it.

I do feel bad for Bey because this could be the worst selling album of her career. The way this project is being handle by her new team is not cool.

Source: Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts