New Music: Beyoncé - Party (Feat. Andre 3000)


The newest Beyoncé track has just leaked, the Kanye West produced song "Party" featuring Andre 3000. The song sounds very old-school and can pass off as a song from 1990's. I'm going to be honest, I'm not liking the track too much. Maybe I have to listen to it a couple more times (I don't know), but my excitement for this album has gone down drastically.

I have notice that people in the past was saying, Beyoncé needs to show personality and when she show some personality in some of her music, it doesn't get a major response. The singles that she's has released so far haven't been successful. "Run The World (Girls) is #34 on iTunes, "Best Thing I Never Had" is at #77 and as I can see "1+1" is not even in the top 100 anymore. I think she's needs to push this album back and just start over, but I can't really see that happening.

Every artist at some point is going to have a album that flops and I;m feeling June 28th is Beyoncé's. Check it out below.

Comments

Popular Posts