Video Premiere: Joe Jonas - Just In Love


Buy Joe Jonas - "Just In Love" [Single] - HERE

Check out Joe Jonas new video for his new single "Just In Love" which debuted on E!. The track is the second single from Joe Jonas's upcoming debut solo album "Fast Life" due out October 11th. The song was produced by Rob Knox and written by Joe and James Fauntleroy. He described the song below: 

"This is a song I wrote when I was going through a relationship with somebody". "She arguing with me, and all I could do was say Listen, I love you, but we don't need to go through this".

I like it, but I'm not in love with it. This isn't single material and a bit too outdated. It sounds like a leftover from Justin Timberlake's "Justfied" album. The music video was filmed in Paris, France. Check it out below.


Comments

Popular Posts