New Music: Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)


Canadian singer Nelly Furtado has premiered her new single titled "Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)" which will be released on April 17th. The song is set to be on her upcoming album "The Indestructible Spirit (IST), which hits stores on June 19th.

"I began writing these songs around the time I released my Spanish album Mi Plan, I was in a great headspace, feeling refreshed and ready to really deliver in English again. This album is all about positivity, youth, good energy, and the relentlessness of the spirit. I want people to live this music the way we did when we wrote it. I want them to jump, dance, scream, laugh, cry, love, and vibe to it, and to turn it up very loud everywhere".

"Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)" was produced by producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, it's a catchy urban-pop track. Listen to the track, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts