Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Usher - Looking 4 Myself


R&B singer Usher has released the official album cover and tracklisting for his upcoming seventh studio album "Looking 4 Myself". The highly-anticipated album feature collaborations from Rick Ross, Pharrell and Luke Steele. The album has 14 tracks including his hit single "Climax" newly released singles "Scream" and "Lemme See". The deluxe edition will have four additional tracks.

Usher spoke about the his new album: "If you take no risk, you stand to gain nothing in life. Dare to be different. I don't look like you, I don't walk like you, I don't dance like you, I don't move like you or talk like you. That doesn't make me odd, that makes me who I am. I want people to feel that essence of growth", Usher says of the album. "This album is very consistent in the aspect of being eclectic".

You can take a look at both of the album covers, the one above is the standard and the one below is the deluxe edition. "Looking 4 Myself" is set to hit stores on June 12th. Check the tracklisting, after the jump.



 Tracklisting

1. Can't Stop Won't Stop
2. Scream
3. Climax
4. I Care for U
5. Show Me
6. Lemme See (Feat. Rick Ross)
7. Twisted (Feat. Pharrell)
8. Dive
9. What Happened to U
10. Looking 4 Myself (Feat. Luke Steele)
11. Numb
12. Lessons for the Lover
13. Sins of My Father
14. Euphoria

Deluxe Edition

15. I.F.U.
16. Say the Words
17. 2nd Round
18. Hot Thing

Comments

Popular Posts