Video Premiere: Teairra Mari - U Did That (Feat. 2 Chainz)


Teairra Mari is back with a new music video for her latest single "U Did That" featuring 2 Chainz.

Teairra is a really beautiful women but the styling in this was awful. Everything from the make-up down to those wigs she was sporting wasn't cute at all. I like song, but I didn't think it would blow up. I do give her her props for continuing to fight for success, but I wonder sometimes what is it going to take for people to pay attention. I say that because she's not gaining much of a fan base and without a fan base you can't expect  any success. "U Did That" was supposedly set to be the first single from her second studio album "Sex On The Radio", but will be included on Teairra's upcoming mixtape "Unfinished Business".

The single is available to purchase on iTunes now. Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts