New Music: Anita Baker - Lately


Buy Anita Baker - "Lately" [Single] - HERE

Legendary singer Anita Baker has released her new single titled "Lately". The song serves as the first single from her upcoming studio album "Only Forever", which is set released on October 23rd via Blue Note Records .

Anita talks about her upcoming album: "I just had this concept of walking into a digital universe with an analog heart [on Only Forever]. So we're kind of marrying the two. I started cutting analog down in Nashville, and once I knew what we were gonna do, we bounced it over to the digital format so that the 21st century producers like Harvey Mason, Jr., could manipulate it. I was just very focused on getting some analog energy in there somewhere. So it's a lovely bridge that I'm trying to build tech-wise as well as musically".

The single is available to purchase on iTunes now. Listen to the track, after the jump.





Comments

Popular Posts