ABLE's 1st studio album "ABLE" out now


Buy ABLE - "ABLE's 1st Album" [Album] - HERE

Rookie boy group ABLE has released their self-titled studio album "ABLE's 1st Album". The group was oringnally a duo, consisting of members Juho and Chulwoong. Now they are a four member with the newest additions Sungmin and Jiyeol.

The album has a total of nine tracks: The past released songs "Baby Just Say I Love You", "Dead Love" and "For A Week". The seven new tracks are "Mystery" (Check out the music video here), "Love Is Too Hard", "Going", "I Hate You (Dance Ver.)", "I Love You" and "I Hate You (Ballad Ver.).

The album is available to purchase on several online Korean music stores like Yesasia, Soribada, MelOn, Olleh Music and Bugs. You can also buy the album internationally on iTunes now.

Listen to the tracks, after the jump.


Mystery

Love Is Too Hard

Going

I Hate You (Dance Ver.)

Baby Just Say I Love You

Dead Love

I Love You

For A Week

I Hate You (Ballad Ver.)


Comments

Popular Posts