Official Album Cover + Tracklisting: Dawn Richard - Goldenheart


Dawn Richard has revealed the official album and tracklisting for her debut studio "GoldenHeart", which is set to hit stores on October 16th via independently. It's the first album in her the trilogy with others titled BlackHeart and RedemptionHeart. This is the follow-up to her iTunes-topping EP "Armor On". The album will have a total of 15 tracks including the previously released track "Pretty Wicked Things". The first single "86" will be released on September 26th.

"The last six years have been a battle for people to understand and conform me into what they really want me to be and I've kind of had to protect that throughout this whole journey", said Dawn. "It's kind of the story of me protecting this golden heart, which really kind of symbolizes my own heart and my passion for this music thing and really who I am".

Check out the traclisting, after the jump.


Tracklisting

1. In the Hearts (Intro)
2. Return of a Queen
3. Goliath
4. Gleaux
5. Northern Lights
6. Pretty Wicked Things (PWT)
7. Frequency
8. War-Faire
9. Tug of War
10. Ode to You
11. 86
12. In Your Eyes
13. Break of Dawn
14. 300
15. GoldenHeart

Comments

Popular Posts